Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 7, 2012

Pinterest Party!


Ok, so the latest and greatest is everything pinterest - the virtual bulletin board for anything and everything. I like it mostly for decorating/DIY stuff and for meals. My family has never eaten so well! Lane is constantly making the joke that pinterest is teaching stay at home moms/wives how to be housewives! Though I roll my eyes at him every time he says something about it, deep down I agree with him {just a little bit!} But shh, don't tell him I said so!!!

A few weeks ago {remember, I'm up to date on pictures, but running behind because of storage, blah, blah, blah} I went to a pinterest party. There were 6 of us there, and we each brought a craft to make that we found on pinterest. There was a canvas project, ornament topiary project, spiral Christmas trees, ornament making, mason jars frosted with jingle bells attatched, and I took a wooden present craft. Each person brought enough stuff for everyone to make their craft, and the craft should have not been more than around $7 per person.
We had lots of fun and unfortunately I forgot to take pictures as we were crafting together {so maybe I only think I'm up to date on my pictures!} I ended up having to take the kids with me because Lane flew that night, so he wasn't home. Making 6 crafts and watching 2 kids all at the same time can be a little bit rough. Then add in trying to socialize with the other ladies there and eat cookies and peppermint bark...yeah, pictures were the last thing on my mind! But here are the ones of Eden helping me get things put together to take to Tracey's house!



No comments:

Post a Comment