Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Motherhood Is...{49}

Sweet

Eden can be the sweetest kid I know {when she wants to be}! She is starting to enjoy snuggles more and more and she's starting to realize that kisses aren't just for owies. She gives hugs and kisses to Hunter all the time followed by an, "I love you Hunter" and a big smile. She can say the sweetest things that make your heart smile and I wouldn't change it for anything! 

Hunter on the other hand, he's always been a snuggler. I love to put his tiger lovie on my shoulder because I know it will result in him cuddling right in. I love that he hasn't grown out of that {Eden did, and had to grown back into it} and it's perfect! 

The kids are the sweetest things in my life, and I'm so in love with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment