Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cheesy Camera Fun

I've had my DLSR camera for almost a full 18 months now. I never sat down and read the owners manual and I have just been pushing buttons, twisting knobs, and trying to figure things out as I go. Probably not the most intelligent thing I've done, but it's keeping the camera "new" for a little while longer {that's what I keep telling myself anyways.} Lane was pushing buttons the other day and we came across some cool things! We can semi-edit pictures right on the camera! My favorite is to add a little star-burst around lights to make them look like they're twinkling. I think this is probably because most of the pictures have been Christmas pictures and there are lots of lights around. Here are some of the fun things we've played with so far.














No comments:

Post a Comment