Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Time Capsule

Last year I started a time capsule for Eden on New Years. This year I asked her the questions instead of filling it out for her. Most of her answers are from her, but if I thought there was something else I added them too. I made sure to note my answers with a {} around the answers. Of course, I answered Hunter's questions with the help of Lane.

Friends
E: Cael and Coen OHara, Charlotte and Grace Palmer (Clara Brown and Addison Bock)
H: Cael and Coen OHara

Favorite toys
E: Baby toys {books, coloring stuff}
H: Sofie the giraffe and getting into anything he isn't supposed to!

Favorite games
E: Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land
H: peek a boo, blinking game

Favorite foods
E: fish sticks and Mac n cheese
H: anything! Especially avocados, bananas, and hot dogs

Favorite color
E: blue

Favorite Christmas gift
E: bike
H: walking/riding toy

Favorite animal
E: tiger
H: dog

Favorite book
E: {Fancy Nancy}
H: 100 things picture book

Favorite movie
E: Lion King {Beauty and the Beast and Toy Story 3}
H: Yo Gabba Gabba

Favorite song
E: twinkle twinkle, Hakuna Matata

What I do in my free time
E: {color, play with friends, go to Mrs. Cox's story time}
H: talk, crawl around, climb stairs

What makes me laugh
E: Hunter
H: being tickled

What makes me cry
E: {nap time, the dark}
H: boredom, hunger, tired, frustration

What I want to be when I grow up
E: elephant

Best thing that happened to me this year
E: Hunter was born
H: Being born

Worst thing that happened to me this year
E:
H: All those shots!

Place I want to go in 2013
Both {per Mommy}: skiing and the Grand Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment