Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

10 Months

Another month closer to Hunter being ONE YEAR old!!! How is it possible?! He's cutting 4 teeth at once {all on top} so he doesn't like anyone or anything right now...and we're not too fond of his behavior either for that matter! I've had to break down and give him both Tylenol and Motrin throughout the day to make him bearable. I tried to go for a run {before getting on the medicine route} and he cried the entire 45 minutes I was running. He didn't want food, he didn't want to lay down or sit up, he didn't want his tiger {gasp!} and he didn't want a paci. There was nothing for me to do for him! Once these teeth come in I'm hoping to get my sweet baby back.

He's also officially a walker. He's learning how to stand from sitting, rather than only being able to pull up on something to stand. He likes the challenge of walking, but if he loses his balance he'll sit and crawl. I think this goes back to not being able to stand from sitting though. Today he was a walking maniac! He loved being on the move and he's starting to catch himself before he falls, regather himself, and start again.

Still no "mama" and he's not wanting to sign for us. This can make some days really long. He screams to get attention, and then I try to get him to sign and he doesn't really want to have anything to do with it. He'll get excited to see the signs, but he doesn't want to use them himself. I'm just going to keep on with them because I'm hoping that he'll pick up on them and start "communicating" with us instead of yelling at us! I don't like the dinosaur squawk he has going on right now.










No comments:

Post a Comment