Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Birthday Planning

Here we go! Both of my kids' birthdays are in the first quarter of the year {within days of each other} so I've got to start planning now so I'm not thrown for a loop later! I asked Eden today what she wanted for her birthday party and she just said "pink!" I'm not sure what that means...Foofa {from Yo Gabba Gabba}, flowers, cotton candy, or just everything pink. Ugh, what to do, what to do!!!

As for Hunter...I'm even more conflicted. Originally it was easy. I was going to do airplanes. I mean, come on, how much easier can you get than that?! I've already got his 4th birthday {his first true birthday} planned in my mind - FROGS! Leap year, frogs, it's simple. Now for his first birthday. I got a tie for him to wear for his smash cake pictures so I kind of want to go with the tie/bow tie theme. There's a part of me that wants to go motorcycles {for his Daddy}.

Basically, I JUST DON'T KNOW! {For either party!}

No comments:

Post a Comment