Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

One Week

One week from now I'll be drinking water like I'll never be able to get enough, and I'll be carb loading like crazy! I will be one step closer to getting to check something off my bucket list. I will be running a half marathon on Sunday - a week from tomorrow. I'm scared, but I'm excited.

My goal for the half is to complete it. I'm 100% confident that I'll be able to do that! I ran 10 miles the other day without the stroller and I won't have to push the stroller for the half either.

I've had great friends helping me along the way. Francie, who had me talked into the full marathon - I just wasn't mentally ready for it. Anna who ran with me and pushed me every run. Angie who ran with us and who watched my kids while i was on my 10 mile run. Not to mention Lane, who pushed me to sign up. I was trying every excuse in the book to back out of it, but he kept urging me and pushing me to do it!

I'm excited to see how it goes! The race starts at 7:45 pacific time. The main website for the run (www.carlsbadmarathon.com) will have live updates to track runners. I'm not exactly sure how it will work, but I know it will be there. If you want to see how my run is going you can check on me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment