Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Day at the Beach

I hate to admit this, but I haven't been to the Pacific Ocean since we've lived on the west coast. I was glad that the one thing my mom wanted to do when they were out here was go to the beach. The first 3 days there was nothing but rain and cold weather. It was slightly depressing knowing that they were looking forward to the sunny SoCal weather and they weren't getting it. We actually had to go out and buy pants for my dad because he only packed one pair of pants, the rest of what he packed was shorts! When its in the low 40s, shorts just don't cut it.

The weather finally worked out in our favor and luckily Lane was off work for the afternoon. I was glad that things worked out so well and we were all able to go to the beach together. The afternoon was great and I thought the ocean was beautiful.
Not only is this just a picture of the beautiful beach, but Eden and Lane are actually in the picture too! They went down the steep slope and the rest of us took the conservative route.
Eden was SO excited about being at the beach.
Dancing in the water.
Feeling the freezing cold water with Daddy.
Trying to get a family picture.
Still trying...
The best one we got, but still not great. We'll take what we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment