Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

1 Month

I know this post comes close behind Hunter's 4 week post, but that's what happens when you're born in a short month! He's officially one month old and growing like a weed. He had a well baby appointment today and he passed it with flying colors. Doctor wasn't worried with his spit up episodes because he's gaining weight {he was 9lbs 9oz} and is in the 75th percentile for weight.

She didn't have much concern with the baby acne that we're battling, but she did have recommendations. She said that we can put some mild lotion on it at bed time. She also said if it does't start clearing up that I can start cutting things out of my diet to see if it's allergies. I thought she would tell me to start with dairy, but she actually said to start with peanuts and eggs. I'm going to cut out one food at a time so we can narrow things down and I'm going to start with peanuts. I can more easily cut those out of my diet than I can eggs. There are eggs in everything! Even more so, there's milk in everything. I'm hoping it doesn't come down to that and that his acne just clears up with time.







No comments:

Post a Comment