Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Thousand Words

October 14 - Santa dropped in one night and asked for help with one of Eden's gifts for Christmas. Evidently the elves are pretty backed up with all the good kids this year, so I figured I could help the guy out!
October 15 - Daddy's coming home day! We were having chili so Eden helped me make corn bread to go with our chili.
October 15 - Welcome Home Daddy! Take your pick, crown royal or jack daniels.
October 16 - When one vacuum starts smoking, just splurge and get a new one!
October 17 - Eden saw me bring out the camera for Lane to take my belly picture and she said "cheese!" so I just had to take her picture.
October 17 - 20 weeks, half way through! I can't believe I'm going to have 2 children in about 20 weeks.
October 18 - Eden fell when we were at the base housing office to schedule our move out inspections and Eden fell out of the chair directly on her face. She's got a bruise starting on her forehead and on her nose.

October 18 - Such a cute little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment