Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

No Distractions!

I know, I should be sad that Lane is gone, and I should be moping, right? Not this girl. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do wish he was here with us, but since he's not I'm going to get things done!

When we move to California we're putting Eden in a twin bed {I can't believe it! She's not big enough!} The only problem with the bed she's getting is that its a cream colored rod iron day bed. Though it's pretty, it isn't what I'm looking for for her bed. So I'm going to spray paint it! {Have no fear, I looked into painting while pregnant...I'm allowed to do it!} The bed will match her height tracker that I made for her room earlier in our stay here in Texas. It's going to have the colored dots and everything...just kind of different!

For now all I've done is sand the pieces of the bed and put one coat of primer on it. That means I have a few more coats of primer and then I have to paint it too! Good news is that its finally cooling down here {never thought 85 would be cooling down!} and the breeze makes everything bearable for being outside for this project! I can't wait to see it finished. It will be my first big project that I've done on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment