Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Crazy Emotions

I guess they come with the territory of change, but add in pregnancy and these emotions can get the best of me! Small things are bringing tears to my eyes and it doesn't even have to be a sad moment. A cute video. A picture. A commercial. Anything! I don't remember things being this crazy when I was pregnant with Eden, but this go round, I'm feeling the surge of emotions for sure!

Last night I lost it because Eden didn't want to go to bed. She's still not asking for her paci at night - thank you God! - but she's dealing with change in a way that I didn't think she would. Since Lane is home now she's not wanting to go to bed {maybe worrying that he won't be there when she gets up, I'm not sure} and she lets us know that she doesn't want to go to bed. Falling asleep has never really been an issue with Eden and last night it took her an hour to fall asleep. She was so worked up and she wanted to be rocked. She wanted to hold my hands. She wanted me to sit by the crib and look in at her. She wanted me to hold her. Worst though, was that she was crying and saying "Mommy!" as I left her room. It was so hard and, yes, I cried.

I've already had tears come to my eyes again today while watching a {funny} video online about breast cancer. The video was cute and there was nothing sad about it. I don't know why it brought tears to my eyes. It just did.

Ugh, add in the change of moving NEXT WEEK and there you have it, I'm done in for sure. Next Wednesday the packers will be at our house and putting all of our stuff into boxes to be moved on Friday. That means that we will probably be out of our house before the weekend is over next weekend. When we get out to California we will move into our house on November 8th after closing on the 7th. Can you believe it?! We're buying a house and we're moving into it in less than a month. Wow, there's a lot happening and I'm just going to have to hold myself together so we can get things done around here. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ok that brought tears to my eyes and I am not pregnant! You are an amazing mommy!

    ReplyDelete