Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Baby Brain

I'm being hit hard today with baby brain! I've been out of it and I just have nothing else to blame. Other than not making sure my child was ok after eating paint and allowing her to walk around with bbq sauce at lunch time I've had a few other moments today.

I went shopping to ease some of my stresses and just get out of the house into some fresh air. I went to Carter's because I wanted to replace Eden's leggings that she got paint all over. While I was there I tried SO hard to fall in love with boy clothes, but they just aren't as cute as girl clothes! Girls can look cute and frilly, but boys just can't. All the clothes had alligators/elephants/tigers, trains, or were brown plaid - ugh. Don't get me wrong, some of the things were cute, just nothing that I absolutely loved - which is way different than when I shop for Eden. I can't help myself when I shop for her. I love everything! Anyways, my first case of baby brain while shopping hit at Carter's. First I forgot that I needed socks for Eden {I remembered before I left thankfully!} and then I tried to walk out without paying. I guess the good thing is that I tried walking out without my bag too.

My second case of baby brain came when I was coming home. Living on base down here in Corpus means that we have to show our military ID every time we come back home. I love this security even though it can be a bit of a pain when all I want to do is get home. Today it proved to be a bit more of a pain than I ever thought. I tried to pay off the guard. Not on purpose, I just got the wrong card out of my wallet. As I was getting to the gate I held my debit card out the window to give to the guard instead of my ID. Ugh, I hope I can make it through the rest of the day and gain some brain cells back while I sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment