Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Update

We've been home for over a week, and Lane has been home for a little over a week. I've let the housework slip, and I've contributed to the deconstruction in our house. This means that every pile of everything is just building up. The grass is growing, the tile is piling up, the laundry is growing by leaps and bounds, and there's a longer than ever to do list around here. The number of pictures have also grown in my phone, and I'm here to share them with you now!
September 12 - Hunter is trying to get on a schedule. He's supposed to take an evening nap before dinner around 7...he didn't want to, so I let him watch a show with Eden.
September 23 - Sneak Peek at the hallway bathroom! The tile is down and sealed, so now I have to paint and Lane needs to take out the box around the lighting. We're in the home stretch!
September 13 - The rug and trash can from the bathroom.
September 13 - Big boy in the bath! No more seat for him, he leans forward and wants to splash too much.
September 13 - Eden and "Dottie" her dog. This is the first animal that she's named on her own. She has "Pink  Bear," "Brown Bear," " Special Bear," and "Baby," but no animal/baby doll has been given a true name by Eden before Dottie!
September 13 - Hunter hanging out at the playground while we waited for Daddy to get home from his around the world trip.
September 14 - Hunter is pulling up on the stairs! Help us all! I'm sure he'll be at the top sooner than later.
September 15 - Eden is coloring a picture for Parker. She kind of broke his heart by playing hard to get when we were in GA, so this is her "I'm sorry" paper for him!
September 16 - Eden showing off her "Mimi ear-ins."
September 16 - Eden at story time, waiting for Mr. Pickle. 
September 17 - Trying to decide what to do with this corner of the yard. I thought about putting in an avocado tree, but I've changed my mind.
September 18 - Eden put on eye liner. Later that same day she said to me, "Look Mommy, that boy is cute!" She's growing up too fast!!!
September 19 - I've officially built something on my own! Eden's bed was barely too short to allow the trundle to tuck under, so I made this "trough" to go under the legs. It's just the right height and we put the trundle under her bed for the first time since she's been in her "big girl bed."
September 19 - The whole thing. I still put pillows on the floor, just in case she fell out.
September 20 - The tile is almost up in the master bath! Hopefully we'll be able to get it all up, the backer board up and replaced by the end of the week.
September 21 - Eden sleeping peacefully at nap time. She's such a pretty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment