Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 24, 2012

So Far

I'm so far behind on my running goal of 300 miles before the end of the year. There are only 98 days left in the year {I have a countdown on my phone} and I've only gone just over 100 miles for the year. Let me remind you - in my first month of going for my goal I ran 64 miles and I was so far ahead. Wow, I ran more than half of what I've run year to date in one month alone! I am now at a point that I have to run about 2 miles a day...every day...for the remaining days of the year. I'm not going to quit. I will accomplish this, and I will do it with a smile on my face!

I have a 5k to run in November, and I think I might try to schedule other runs before the end of the year so I have something to work towards. In June of next year I'm running a half marathon with a friend. I will do it. I can do it. I will not quit...

No comments:

Post a Comment