Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Motherhood Is...{37}

Making Memories
As much as motherhood is about making memories, it is also recalling memories. When I brought these sunglasses home from Georgia and showed them to Lane a huge smile crossed his face! He was so excited to see them. He said, "those are mine!" The best part about it? Eden is already wearing them around and making her own memories in her new glasses. I love getting to spend as much time with my kids as I do because we get to share memories and make new ones together. We make memories by painting, coloring, playing, and just using our imaginations!

Hunter has started taking part in our "activities" recently and I'm excited that he's wanting to play a little bit more. Eden and Hunter are becoming great pals and I can't wait to see what kinds of memories they start to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment