Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Picture Perfect

I love having pictures of my family. Without pictures I wouldn't be able to compare my kids one year to the next. Hunter loves walking down the stairs and seeing pictures of family. Eden has a picture board in her room with family members' pictures on it. 

Recently a fellow Marine Corps spouse who has her own photography business has been awesome enough to capture moments for my family - pre-deployment, Christmas, homecoming - and for other friends of ours - newborn, monthly baby pictures, labor and delivery. I love that she's able to capture these moments for us. Megan has done a great job, and I couldn't have asked for more magical Christmas pictures of the kids!














No comments:

Post a Comment