Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Motherhood Is...{25}

This week I am blessed with knowing that we are one month closer to hugging Lane again!

That's right, we're one month down! The weeks/days leading up to him leaving were rough. Eden got the ear infection from hell and we were trying to adjust to life of packing, planning, and departing, so we were all on edge. Once he was gone I was ok. Then a week or 2 passed and reality sank in - he's not coming home a week from now. We knew we were in for the long haul, and it seemed like it was going to be forever.

These last 2 weeks have flown by! I'm so glad for that. It gives me the hope I need to know that this deployment can go by quickly. Now that we're into it and we've found our new normal I'm hoping that time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment