Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just Another Week

Eden wanted to have a picture taken with Hunter and Nugget.
Eden's soccer picture.

Hunter and Coen on the motorcycle.
Apricots ready to ripen so we can eat 'em!
Eden and Hunter are 2 peas in a pod. They stand up on the wall and Eden will say, "clap your hands" and they will, then she'll say, "stomp your feet" and they will. They're awesome together.
Morning picture to send to Daddy!
Curling her hair just like Mommy did for the Flight Suit Formal.
Apricots! There are probably 200 still on the tree. I think I need to open my own fruit stand!
Eden and Hunter wanted a picture - well, Eden did. As soon as she covered her eyes, he reached over to take her snack!
Plums getting ready to ripen!
Outside fun.
Eden, Charlotte, Grace, and Hunter.
Coen left a ball at our house over a month ago. We couldn't find it anywhere - look what Eden found!!!
Crazy kid!
I think Someone misses Daddy!
My run. My pace is still a whole minute slower than I want it to be for the race on the 4th of July. The good news is that I won't be pushing the kids in the stroller for the Peachtree Road Race, so let's keep our fingers crossed that I can drop that minute! I was able to run 2 miles at a 9:21 pace per mile, so there's hope, even if just a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment