Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Perfect!

Today was the perfect rainy SoCal day! I've been homesick for fall weather and I've been hearing everyone talk about how it's getting cooler over on the east coast. While these talks have been going on I've been living in a place with "perfect weather" year round and not agreeing at all! I mean, come on, is 100* at the end of September really perfect? Not to me! I need something that feels like fall if I'm not going to get the colors of fall! Today we got that perfect weather that will hold me over for a little while. It was 48* when I woke up and the thermostat didn't break through 70* today! I got to wear my boots today. The kids and I went out and about without sweating. Not to mention our air hasn't kicked on for 2 days now. Ah...the joys of the taste of fall weather. Check out how perfect today actually was!

 And then when we took lunch to Lane, the Blue Angels were practicing for the air show this weekend. I think I will forever get goosebumps when I see them flying. I took a million pictures and just as many videos. I'm just going to add a few of the pictures to show you how this was a perfect ending to a perfect day!




No comments:

Post a Comment