Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

On His Way

Recently we've been explaining to Eden why she says her prayers. We've tried telling her {to the best of our ability} why she talks to God and why she says "be with everyone with hurting hearts and hurting bodies" because God is the one who will heal them. Today Eden has been complaining about a hangnail. I've told her that there's not any medicine that will make it feel better and with a little hesitation, she finally went back to playing. I'm sure her thumb will fall off {in her mind} pretty soon, but she's happy to play again. This owie must be pretty serious because I just heard her talking to her stuffed animal and she told it, "He's on his way. God will be here to fix my owie." I couldn't help but giggle at her. I was glad to be sitting at the computer so I could write about it before forgetting about it because it was just that cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment