Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Motherhood Is...{41}

Repetitive
I know this isn't the first time I took a picture of Eden cleaning the walls in my house. I sure do hope it's the last one I take! She colored on the wall in the toy room and therefore she had to wash the walls to get the crayon off {in addition to her crayons being put in timeout for the rest of the day.} Ugh, I can't stand things like this because 1, she knows better and 2, I hate having to take things from her that I know she enjoys. I have to put at least one toy in timeout every day for whatever reason. It gets to be repetitive! I also change diapers, make lunch, tell Eden to use her inside voice, make sure she uses the potty before she has an accident, remind her that even if she's being nice to Hunter that if he cries it means he doesn't like what she's doing. Every Monday we go to story time, we try to go for a run at least 3 times a week. See, everything I do is over, and over, and over, and over, and over again - good or bad - over, and over, and over, and over again!


No comments:

Post a Comment