Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Motherhood Is...{43}

Relaxing

This is kind of funny to follow up the train wreck, but look at her! She can relax like the best of us. She loves to lay on the couch with pillows and she loves to prop her feet up when she's sitting in a chair. Don't mind the lady-like position she's sitting in, she's got friends who are boys and I think they might be teaching her a thing or two!

I try to start every day with a little relaxation. Most days start with me sitting very still drinking a cup of coffee while my kids run amuck. They take over and I kindly turn down most requests by saying, "I haven't even finished my coffee yet." Eden will peek into my cup to make sure I'm telling the truth too. I realize that my day doesn't go well if I don't take a few minutes to wake up, get my land legs under me and take it easy for a bit before jumping into my day. I'm a better mom if I can relax and slowly ease into my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment