Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

19, 20, and 21 Weeks Old!!!

Ahhhh! How am I posting THREE WEEKS in one post - and how did I let week 19 slip by me?! I was doing SO well! Anyways I'll get to it. Hunter is continuing to amaze us at how quickly he's growing up. He's found his toes {last week} and he is up on his hands and knees rocking like he's ready to crawl {this week}. I can't believe he's ready to start learning how to get around...who am I kidding, ever since he realized he can roll back to front to back again and it gets him somewhere he's been off and rolling around everywhere! I can't keep up with the kid already! He loved having Mimi and Pop around because he was constantly being held, but I think we're getting back into a groove of sleeping out of someone's arms so I can get back into the groove of getting chores accomplished {that's why I haven't posted in so long...yeah right!} He's a ham and he loves to laugh at his Daddy. Daddy puts his tiger lovie on Hunter's face and pulls it away quickly which earns him some great belly laughs. I love to see the bond that they're forming together.




Outtakes:

Escape artist at work!

*********************






Putting everything in his mouth!



No comments:

Post a Comment