Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All My Bags Are Packed

We're ready! Tomorrow we leave for Atlanta for 2 weeks. I am so excited about making a trip to Atlanta with Lane. He hasn't been home since Christmas last year, so this is way overdue for him. I haven't decided if I'm more excited about navigating airports with a partner in crime and having an extra set of hands to help with Eden and stuff or if I'm excited that he gets to go home.

Our camera is packed up and ready to capture great moments while we're home. We plan on seeing lots of family and friends while we're in town and we have a lot on our plates. I'm sure when we get home we'll be ready for a vacation from our vacation! It isn't something I'd trade for the world no matter how tired we might be when we get back.

And speaking of getting back. I made an appointment with my new doctor and I will be able to see Baby Boy. I'm happy to have something to look forward to once we return. Leaving family is never easy, so it will be nice to have something exciting on the home front. I promise to update as often as I can while we're in Georgia, but I won't promise that it will be often.

No comments:

Post a Comment