Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Tee Dee"

Yes, Eden occasionally - alright, every day - asks to watch tv. I hate it. I don't like for her to watch tv so much. I want her to play with her toys and color and read and do all that kind of fun stuff. Anyways, today simply watching tv wasn't good enough. She specifically asked for "gabba" which is her favorite show {and always has been}

These characters haunt my dreams at night! The songs haunt my days as I find myself singing them...when Eden isn't even around! {"There's a party in my tummy...so yummy, so yummy!"} Though the show's characters are odd looking to me and DJ Lance Rock is silly looking in his orange skin tight jumpsuit, the show does teach some good messages.

*Don't hit your friends
*Share
*Love
*Safety
*Don't bite your friends
*Dance
*Colors
*Pretend

So, all in all, Yo Gabba Gabba is a part of our lives on a very regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment