Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 13, 2013

Motherhood Is...{19}

My blessing this week is that I got to spend time with {both} of our moms this year so close to Mother's Day.

This is a picture of us at IHOP, my Mother's Day tradition, on Mother's Day. We got to spend the day enjoying motherhood and laughing together. I haven't been with my mom on Mother's Day since I've been married. It was so awesome being with my mom ON Mother's Day and Lane's mom the week before. Nothing better than getting to spend the time with the women who made us who we are today. They shaped us into the couple that we are, and they set the foundation {along with our dads} for the parents that we've become.

Our moms are great people, loving women, and selfless individuals. We are blessed to have them in our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment