Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Eden and Hunter love laundry day! They get to ride down the stairs in the laundry basket. I pull them down the stairs as they laugh and giggle on the way down. 
These are the kisses that the kids will get each day after Daddy leaves for his "long trip." I just put in what I had, I need to get more. I wish I didn't have to!!!
What a cute kid. I was trying to get a picture of him putting his sunglasses on, but he didn't want to put them on for me. Instead, he wanted to sit there and look like a big boy.
Eden and Hunter - 2 peas in a pod - at the gorilla camp at the safari park.
The cheetah after running at the safari park. 
Hunter's first experience with ketchup was a messy one!
Lane and I were getting ready for bed and his good friend Stephen came in on FaceTime to video chat. Lane was hesitant to answer the call, but I answered it for him. We got a good laugh at the sight of Stephen...laying there, mirroring Lane as they were laying in bed without shirts.
Once again, Eden wasn't tired. The sight of her napping with Daddy will strike a cord with me later this summer, but for now I think it's the cutest, sweetest thing I've ever seen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment