Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 8, 2013

Christmas Again?!

My kids got more presents than we knew what to do with! They ended up both opening presents at the same time, and the chaos and mess was worse than Christmas!! I'm thinking we're going to have to go through the toy room to donate some toys to make room for the new stuff! I'm glad to have people who love my kids in their lives, and I'm thankful for the fact that they were showered with presents for their birthday.
The kids' big present from Mommy and Daddy.
The gift stash!


Eden's dollar store ribbon dancer from Mimi and Pop!

Pop showing Eden her the "Jimmy" book he wrote for her. Growing up, Pop would tell us Jimmy stories that were based on his childhood. Eden loved them when he told them in December and so he wrote and made a book for Eden. {Now I don't sound like a fool when I try to tell a Jimmy story!}



Eden's "3" doll that I got when I was a kid. 
Hunter's crib aquarium to help him from getting bored when he wakes up in the mornings. 
Her Pink Pig piggy bank from our visit to the Pink Pig when we were in Georgia for Christmas.



Writing down our gifts from friends and family. 
Mimi said I never got to be in pictures, so she had me smile for the camera!
Eden loved her new balloon outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment