Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bitter-sweet

I'm dreading deployment! What spouse wouldn't be, let's be real... So how on earth could this be bitter-sweet?! Well, it is. Today I booked our homecoming photographer!

I know, I know, don't get me wrong, he's not even gone yet and I know that. However, in talking to a fellow deployment spouse she mentioned that she'd already booked her photographer. Not just any photographer, but the same one that did our Christmas pictures and the kids' birthday pictures! I love her stuff, so I was frantic and feeling behind {even though Lane is still here for another month or 2 before our real countdown begins!}

So, am I crazy? I don't think so. I've met our photographer in passing, and I love what I've seen of hers. Remember that sweet baby that got to meet his dad for the first time and there was the sweetest picture taken of that very moment?
That was Megan {http://www.abeautifulmoment-bymegan.com} who took the picture. Not just that, but she's going to {hopefully} be taking our pictures this fall! *I say hopefully because there are a few days that she's planning on being out of town in the same month that Lane is thinking they're going to be coming home...Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm hoping this work out how I envision them working out, but with the way the military {and life in general} work out, you never know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment