Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bow Ties and Tu Tus

This year for Hunter's party {because he smashed his cake while wearing a tie} I decided on the bow tie theme. My good friend Michelle from E is for Embroidery made Hunter's awesome birthday shirt and hat to go along with the theme. As soon as she sent me the picture of the fabric she was going to use, I started buying things in the same color scheme to match everything! I was pumped to be able to find some tie cookie cutters, Pop found some tux boxes for letting people take home cookies and other sweets, and we were set!


Cookies and decorating essentials for the kids to have fun with.
Oreo balls


Daddy was in the Azores and heading to bed on the night of Hunter's party, so he was able to FaceTime and see Hunter on his birthday. We had to capture him at the scene of the party!




 Hunter didn't seem to have the same issues with his cupcake this time around. He dove right in and made a huge mess with this cupcake. Maybe he's not a lover of the cream cheese icing that I put on the red velvet cake for his smash cake session?



No comments:

Post a Comment