Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Butterflies

I'm so excited! Lane is finally back in California and in his way home! He was gone for 3 weeks - and it was longer than originally planned. He was coming home "in 2 days" for about a week! It was exhausting expecting him and then he didn't come, and doing it all over and over again.

At one point they even flew to DC, just to turn around and fly back to an island off the coast of Portugal again. It wasn't a wasted trip though. He was able to see his sister and her family and have dinner with them. That was great because as a family we're going to miss his retirement ceremony from the Army. It was neat that he was able to do that.

Anyways, what I'm most excited about today is the fact that I have butterflies in my stomach. I'm so pumped to see Lane again! We've known each other for 12 years and have been married for almost 6 years and he still gives me butterflies! That's so awesome to me and I hope that never goes away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment