Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Shirts!

A fellow C-130 spouse is working on building her portfolio for photography and volunteered to take pictures for other Raider families. As soon as she said she was willing to do this, I jumped at the opportunity! I love having family pictures taken, but sometimes the price tag on good pictures is just something that our bank account can't handle. I knew that I wanted to have Christmas pictures taken so I can order Christmas cards sooner than later {because I've been known to send out Christmas cards after New Years in years past!}

Both kids already had their Christmas Eve outfits, but I wanted to have some more casual outfits for them too. Another military spouse friend had posted some cute shirts that she's making and selling on her etsy shop and I fell in love with them. I didn't have time to get some from her, so I took it upon myself to give it a go on my own. I had the snow flakes for something I wanted to do last year for Eden, and all the fabric was stuff I had on hand already. I only had to buy the shirts! If the shirts wash well, I'll be making more for some family members!
I'm slowly becoming more and more adventurous with my sewing machine and it was exciting to see my work in our pictures! {We have a lot more pictures, and they're all equally as great - some are even better if you can believe that! - so I'll post more of them when I have the CD.}


No comments:

Post a Comment