Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sips 'n Strokes

While I was in Georgia I had the opportunity to have a girls night out {thanks to Mimi and Pop, the "live in" babysitters!}. I went with my brothers girlfriend, Sara, and a close family friend, Tina. We went to a place called Sips 'n Strokes where they teach you to paint a certain picture, all while you drink wine {if you want to} and eat food! I mean, you can't get any better than that. I'll let the pictures do all the talkin'!
Sara with her first martini glass painted.

Tina with her first glass on canvas.

My canvas with the 4 martini glasses painted.

My painting in the foreground and Sara's in the background.

Tina, me, and Sara in front of our paintings.

My painting about mid-way through.
My finished product. Notice the signature in the bottom right corner - signing it is the last step in the painting!
 
Tina, me, and Sara with our finished paintings.



No comments:

Post a Comment