Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Confession

I'm enjoying Texas!

I remember telling Lane before he started API and Primary when we were in Florida {after finding out that Texas was an option for portions of flight school} that if he ever had to go to Texas for training that I was moving back to Atlanta and living with my parents while he finished flight school. I know, I jumped to conclusions that this place would be terrible, but it isn't. I of course, also, wouldn't take Eden away from her Daddy just because I didn't want to be in Texas {especially since it isn't that bad}. I mean, they're totally in love with each other and she's becoming more and more of a Daddy's girl every day.

So, what's there to love about this place? I don't really know. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm enjoying it for some reason. I don't ever have to fix my hair because the wind is ALWAYS blowing. Actually, I'm pretty sure its been windy every day, all day, since we've been here. We've also yet to see a drop of rain yet. I know this isn't always a good thing, but it's allowed Eden and me to go for walks every day and/or night since we've been here. She's loving her wagon!

So there you have it, I like Texas. Who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment