Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Phone Pictures

Ya know that new phone I just posted about? Well, I'm also obsessed with the fact that the quality of pictures it takes is better than our previous phones, so I've been taking most of my pictures with my phone recently {well, until I got my new camera!}


April 22 - I think Eden likes my phone just as much as I do! CHEEEEEEEEEEESE!

April 22 - The back patio of our new house. I planted herbs so we have fresh herbs whenever we need them. Yellow = Basil, Blue = Cilantro, Red = Rosemary, Green = Parsley. Now, let's just hope I can keep them alive!

April 23 - While waiting on Daddy to get his haircut {LONG lines at the barber shop} lunch time rolled around, so we had a picnic in the back of the car. Yet another reason to love an SUV with fold down seats :)

April 24 - The Easter Bunny came to visit. He even filled Eden's eggs with goldfish, her favorite!

April 24 - Don't judge the artwork because the cake was amazing!

April 24 - Eden's first Easter Egg Hunt. She was a natural.

April 24 - She loved shaking the eggs like a rattle.

April 24 - What a fab family photo!

April 25 - Eden taught herself how to climb onto furniture. No surface is safe in the house anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment