Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Little Gym

Oh, how I miss that place. It took everything in me not to try to take over the class yesterday when Eden, Parker and I went for a Birds class! When we were in Florida {and there weren't any TLGs withing 50 miles} we tried one of the competitors, because I know how important it is for Eden to be moving and to be around other children...I guess the long and short of it is that it just wasn't the same. I'm excited to have a TLG close by that understands that I'm not sure when I'm going to be moving and is willing to work with me so Eden can enjoy time with other kids.

Yesterday when we walked into TLG, it was like walking into my home. The colors, the music, the themes...it was fabulous! Eden had a great time too! She got to use her Neat Feet throughout class to do different things. She got to do a forward roll down a cheese mat {while trying to keep a scarf between her feet}, she got to swing on the uneven bars {while bringing her stinky toes to the bar}, and she got to climb over some trapezoid mats set up like an obstacle course! She loved it just as much as I did.

Remember how I said that I loved hearing the music during class {not so much when I worked at TLG and it was the only thing I heard all day and night}? Well, Eden thought so too. She did some dancing for us again today. I'm learning that it's one of her favorite things to do these days! If there's any kind of music on {yes, this includes American Idol, no matter how bad the singing might be} she will be dancing to it!

So far, being in Georgia has been good. We've been able to relax a little bit, and we've seen lots of people. We saw Aunt Nana, Grandma, and Grandpa. There are many more people that we're hoping to get a chance to run into after the weekend {because we're going out of town, and we get to see Daddy in Mississippi!}. We still don't have any news on orders, so I'm just going to assume that we're going to be here through next week at least, but I won't be surprised if we're here longer than that. I hope we aren't, but if we are, that just means that we'll have the chance to see more and more people that we don't see a lot of!

I've also had time to keep up with my workouts since we've been here. It is a lot easier to keep up with because my parents have a treadmill, so I've used that mostly. Yesterday, Aunt Nana and I took Eden out for a stroll around the block. It was nice to be out of the house and doing something that I know is good for my body {because we all know the stress that I'm going through now isn't good for my body!} It has been easy to keep up with Weight Watchers and counting points while I've been here too. Both of my parents are working again {after having been retired for MANY years now!} and, so I've taken on the "cook" duties and I make dinner most nights. Makes my life a little easier when it comes to points, so I guess I can muster the energy and the desire to do it while we're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment