Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Eden and I have had a busy week so far, and we don't plan on slowing down yet. I have pictures from all of our adventures, but I'm just too tired to go back downstairs and get the camera to upload them onto the computer. {I would call myself lazy, but I've done lots of "active stuff today! I walked to the elementary school, did 30 Day Shred and Ab Ripper X with Sara, and I just got done running 2.25 miles on the treadmill.}

So fat this week, Eden and I have:
*Taken it easy on Monday
*Gone to visit Marylynn and her children {Brian was at work} so that we could meet the newest addition, Sami on Tuesday
*Had fun at The Little Gym {and went shopping} on Wednesday
*Went for a walk to Brookwood Elementary School to cheer on Avery at her "Fun Run" fundraiser with Parker and Sara {we met Aunt Nana and Uncle Papa - just Nana and Papa to Avery - and LOTS of other Avery fans over there}. We also went to Grandma and Grandpas today and got to video chat with Aunt Angela, Uncle David, and Mack. THEN we got to video chat with DADDY! Eden was very excited to see her Daddy today.

And tomorrow we're going to the Yellow River Game Ranch with Aunt Nana and then spending the afternoon with Sara. We are also hoping to get news from Lane telling us that we're getting to move to Texas soon. He talked with someone yesterday who told him that they would have something more than what they have now either Friday or Monday. I keep reminding myself that just because they get news, doesn't mean that he's getting his orders - we could just find out that it will be at least "x" amount of time before he gets orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment