Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 30, 2013

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

You heard me! Santa has already called in for requests for the upcoming year and this is what I've seen around for my kids. I realize it's only August, and it's still super hot outside, but I found plans for a dress up clothes storage in her toy room. I saw these plans for dress up storage and I knew I had to have it. I got the ok from Santa to take some of the workload off the elves and help them all out.
http://ana-white.com/2010/11/craftiness-not-optional’s-dress-storage

I hope he gets his elves to start stitching some dress up clothes to fill the storage. I'm glad I was able to help them out so they could focus on the more exciting portion of the gift!

For Hunter, I found this!
I let Santa know that I had most of the parts for this, so he gave me the go-ahead to get started on this one too! He said he'd make sure his elves knew to get some foods put together so we could grill out together. What boy/man doesn't like to grill? I'm hoping he's excited about having his "man kitchen" because this is the same age Eden was when she got her kitchen. Santa let me help with that project too!

No comments:

Post a Comment