Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 9, 2013

Crazy Hair

Eden didn't have much hair for so long. She didn't get her first hair cut until she was 2 and a half! Hunter needed one well before turning 1, but for tradition's sake, we waited. So all the cute things that you do to your kids' hair in the bath tub - stand it up, make it crazy, make it spike - we couldn't do with Eden for so long! I stood her hair on end the other day when I washed it and she let me take a picture so she could see it {I haven't hung a mirror in their bathroom since all the construction has happened.} When I took the picture and I was looking at it, I was taken back to a time before Hunter was born. I remember drying Eden's hair after a shower, and it was all over the place. I told her that her hair was so crazy and that I wanted to take a picture of it. Just look...
She's the same kid, but how on earth did she grow up so much?! Where did that baby go? How is she older now? But at the same time...how is this little girl still the same person?! My goodness!!!! Once again, time flies and motherhood proves to be bittersweet at every turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment