Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Motherhood Is…{48}

I am blessed by my children's creativity.

I was out running with the kids in the stroller and Eden stopped me because she saw a dinosaur! I couldn't figure out what she was talking about, until I looked at what she saw. She was noticing that there was a cloud that looked like a t-rex. I thought it was so cool that I just had to take a picture of it - because it actually *does* look like a dinosaur!

This isn't the only ounce of creativity that she shows on a daily basis. She and Hunter play so well together these days. He's getting to the stage of using his imagination and enjoying creative play with Eden. They've been known to have tea parties together. He loves to drive his cars. They love to color together. I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment