Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 15, 2013

Motherhood Is…{43}

I'm blessed that this boy is changing from a baby into an independent little boy.

One of the motherhood curses - blessings often come disguised as things that are very bitter-sweet! I mean, who wouldn't be excited that he looks so cute sitting in his own listening circle at story time. But, just this time last year he was nursing while Eden was enjoying story time. Story time used to be "Eden's thing" - one of those things that I tried to keep regular after Hunter was born - and now it's something that we do because both kids enjoy it! How did he grow up so fast?!

I cannot discount the fact that I am blessed by his growth and his health, but could time slow down just a little bit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment