Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I'll Miss

We have been in our house for over 2 years now. This time next year we'll be getting ready to make a move. We don't know where, and we don't really know exactly when. I was walking around our back yard last week and thinking about how much I'll miss our back yard. All of the fruit! My plants that last year to year because we don't have winters in Southern California.
Check out my tomato plant! I planted it last year and it's got blooms for us already. Hopefully this year my dogs won't eat all of the tomatoes before we get to them.
Lane got me this cool water bottle that I can put fruit in. It has a strainer in the middle of the bottle so you don't have to deal with pulp when you're drinking. I've learned that I love mint with my water, so I started growing my own to add to water. 

And then there's our orange tree that is getting blooms on it. They're really hard to see in the picture, but they're the teeny tiny white parts on the tree. I've been spending my life savings on oranges for my kids, so I'm happy to be able to go to the yard and grab them as I want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment