Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Motherhood Is...{8}

Check out these cuties! I can't tell you how much they fill my heart. Sometimes they make my brain swell until I think my head might explode. This is from when we went down to base and had lunch at the food trucks. My kids can never get enough when it comes to food trucks. They love them!

Eden has been such a great big sister recently. When she's a good big sister it helps to relieve the exploding head. At dinner she heard Hunter talking to Lane about getting another fry. Lane said there weren't more, so he would have to eat what was on his plate. At that point, Eden reached across the table and handed Hunter a fry from her plate. Not just any fry...it was her last one! I don't even do that with Lane sometimes! And if I do, most of the time I don't do it without a little bit of whining and complaining. She also acknowledges Hunter when he's running around saying, "Ee-an, I pi-yat!" {Eden, I'm a pirate} over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. She'll say {without looking up from what she's doing} "I see you Hunter, you look like a cool pirate."

I'm falling in love with my kids all over again when they're good to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment