Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Motherhood Is…{1}

I know I've slacked on my posts about motherhood since the new year. With the start of the new year I had to decide the route I wanted to take with it. This year I want to watch my kids grow together. They've started playing so well together - in addition to pushing each other's buttons every now and then. Ok, ok, they push buttons more often than they play together! This is why I want to capture their moments together throughout the year. I'm going to do my best to capture moments of them in the good, bad, funny, and interesting times.

Not to start off on such a downer, but this was one of my favorite moments when we were all so sick last week.
She wanted to cuddle him to make sure he was feeling alright. She made sure I knew that he had fallen asleep, and then she cuddled right into him before giving him a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment