Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

De-Lish!

Because I've been running most mornings, my kids have been eating a quick dry cereal while riding in the stroller. Not to mention, I'm not a morning person, so my favorite time to eat a warm breakfast is when we have breakfast for dinner. I saw this picture the other day that TheBabyGuyNYC posted and I knew I had everything to go for it!
{I've recently started following him on Instagram and on Facebook, but have no other affiliations with him. I just think he's funny and full of information about all things baby/kid!}

So he posted this with instructions of baking for 10-15 minutes at 400* after loading each pie crust with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Simple enough…right?! Heck yeah! It really was that easy. Take a look!

Un-roll the pie crust and cover it with melted butter...
 Cover with cinnamon...
 Then with sugar...
 Re-roll the crust...
 Cut it into slices that are about an inch thick...
 Place on cookie sheet for baking...
 Bake at 400* for 10-15 minutes...
 Put them on plates and devour!
Next time I think I'll make sure I plan ahead and make some sort of icing to top them or for dipping. They were pretty good without the icing, so we didn't lose out on delicious flavor, but they would have been even better with the icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment