Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Yeah, you heard me! I know, I know - its July...but its July 25th, so its Christmas in July!

Oh, how I love Christmas. Because I love Christmas so much, why not celebrate it on the 25th of EVERY month! I wish! If I hadn't put all of our Christmas decorations in the back of our storage space because we wouldn't be here for Christmas, I would totally pull some of it out and put up some decorations! Ah, it would make me smile. I'm giddy at the thought of it. But alas, I tucked the decorations back in the back with all of the un-needed baby stuff because we knew when we moved in that we wouldn't be here long enough to need any of it.

I hope you take a moment to enjoy the day and maybe celebrate Christmas in July in your own way! Speaking of, I think I might actually start sending out Christmas cards in July. How fun would that be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment