Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SURPRISE!

Eden and I came to Georgia today to surprise Mimi for a few days. She had NO idea when we walked in this afternoon. Don't worry, I got a good picture of her face when we walked in :)

Pop (my dad), Uncle Parker, Granny, Karen (both of them - my sister and my good friend), Lane's parents, Lane's sister, most of my friends in Florida, and many other people knew that she and I were going to be coming. I guess most people except my mom and my aunt knew! I couldn't tell my aunt because of a little thing known as sibling rivalry - if Pat knew and my mom didn't, things wouldn't have been so pretty!

We're going to enjoy the few days that we have with our family and friends in Georgia and not think/stress about the upcoming news that we'll get about moving or staying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment