Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

On the Road Again

Yep, you heard it! Eden and I are packin' up and movin' out tomorrow morning. As soon as I get this typed, I'm going to get our things packed up and we're going to head out after breakfast.

Eden has had a grumpy day today. When she was happy, she was really happy, but when she wasn't feeling it, she was letting EVERYONE know that she wasn't in a good mood. She did lots of yelling, throwing, and just all around whining this afternoon after her nap. The yelling is what gets to me the most. She'll look at me and yell about nothing, or about everything.

She is also starting to throw things when she gets mad. Like tonight at dinner, she was done and I had put something on her tray and she picked it up and (while yelling) she threw it on the floor. She swatted at a book that she didn't want earlier today. I'm beginning to think that the terrible twos are going to start earlier than two in our home! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they don't and I'm keeping my prayers flowing that if they do I keep my sanity.

All in all, we've had a great visit with family, but we're both ready to be back home and in the arms of Lane! We got to see Lane's parents yesterday, friends throughout the weekend and we stayed with my parents each night. I'm glad to have had the opportunity, but will be just as excited about being back home. Pictures from many days past to come! I haven't had a chance to post with being busy planning on coming to GA and then with being here, so I'll post them when I get settled in at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment