Background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Motherhood Is...{40}

How sweet are these two?!

I love the fact that my kids have great extended family. They have awesome cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. While we were in Georgia, they kids got to see most of these awesome people. They were spoiled by them {and so was I!} and they loved being around so many people. The saying "it takes a village" came to life when there were so many people around. Mom and Dad helped me when they saw that I was at my whits end with the kids if they were overtired or just uncooperative. Parker helped them understand that he's around to spoil, and only spoil - along with all of their other aunts and uncles, I'm sure!

I was more than happy to have the village on my side. Parenting is so much easier when I'm not the only one around!

No comments:

Post a Comment